Anxiety, the silent enemy
Anxiety disorders are among the most common problems in businesses or on a personal level.
Especially in difficult situations, such as pandemics, natural catastrophes etc. Prolonged and excessive anxiety makes us susceptible to a wide range of mental health disorders and physical illnesses. Our webinar will provide tips on how to control and reduce anxiety.
- Biological, environmental and psychological forces that make people anxious
- The five most effective techniques for reducing anxiety
- Techniques and information that will increase our confidence and effectiveness when treating panic attacks, social anxiety, phobias
- An overview of what happens in the brain when we become anxious
- The importance of the mind/body connection – and why increased anxiety and stress levels make us susceptible to physical and mental health problems
Prices & Duration:
Contact us for a non-binding price request.
DE, FR, EN
Organizations (management, employees)
Tags: Corporate events, Corporate events, Team Building, Stress in the workplace, OHM, Occupational Health Management, Corporate wellbeing, Corporate wellness, Employee wellbeing, Health promotion, Health Management, Mental wellbeing, Communication