Webinars for employees
The Corona crisis presents many companies with new challenges. Innovative approaches and the switch to digital settings are required. We have found new solutions for our customers, we now offer many of our successful events online.
Especially in the current time of uncertainty, of isolation in the home office, it is essential to bring the team together, even if only in a digital setting, and to continue to rely on joint training and further education.
Do you want to strengthen your employees in conflict handling? Do you want to learn in a team how to de-escalate a severe conflict situation and improve communication skills? Or would you prefer to train your core with a certified instructor? Or even discover a new and exciting world of food with our cookery webinar?
We present our four most visited webinars, which our customers liked the most, but of course we are able to offer you all of our workshops online.
- Conflict management : Whenever we work together, we easily get into conflicts. Hidden and open conflicts not only create stress, but also slow down productivity.
In this short but intensive 30-minute webinar you will learn:
- how conflicts arise and why we find it so difficult to deal with them
- how to de-escalate an extreme situation
- use powerful techniques for each conflict type
2. Original Strength is a system for restoring mobility. It uses powerful floor exercises that reflexively trigger your nuclear power and promote your agility and flexibility.
You will learn in this short but intensive 30-minute weekly webinar:
- how to train your core with a certified instructor
- to discover the three basic principles of original strength
- gentle exercises that lead to the greatest possible effect
3. Cooking webinar: The popularity of cooking has increased enormously in recent years. But who really enjoys leafing through cookbooks? With interactive cooking webinars you can prepare delicious dishes live in a team.
In this cookery webinar you and your team will be able to:
- cook a recipe together in real time and have fun
- get practical cooking tips from our professional chef
- being able to ask questions and exchange ideas
4. Communication skills: Communication is the key to success. It is the basis for daily, productive cooperation. In our short and effective webinar you and your team will learn:
- effective communication techniques to control and influence every conversation
- the 10 best persuasion techniques
- to convey your messages in a clear and convincing way.
Your trainer is a TED speaker, author and instructor for rhetoric and argumentation and is looking forward to meeting you and answering your questions in this live webinar.
Experience an innovative and uncomplicated introduction to online employee training. Would you like a non-binding offer?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Corporate Wellness Specialist, CEO & Founder Joy Corporate GmbH